How to contact Tim:
Phone: 207-522-3347 · Email: [email protected]
Tim Sample & The Maine Humor Company · 101 Murray St. · Portland, Maine 04103
What you should know:
If you are interested in booking a Tim Sample show here’s what you should know:
- My shows are always “family friendly” , no crude language or off-color material…ever!
The basic performance categories are:
- Open to the Public: Usually held at venues such as Opera Houses, Community Arts Centers, Auditoriums, Fairs, Arts Festivals etc.
- Corporate retreat/After Dinner ( or lunch, or even breakfast ) Speaking: Usually held at resorts or function Hotels.
- Fund Raisers: For a variety of worthy groups – 501(c)3 or other non-profit status is required.
- Private Groups/Events : You name it.I’ve done it! Birthday parties, family reunions, wedding anniversaries, college reunions, military reunions, motorcycle gatherings, old car shows and a whole lot of other events from Maine, to California. ( Florida in the winter? Let’s talk!).
I also present these workshops:
To book a show:
Use the form below or email me at [email protected] You can also phone me at 207-522-3347.
Tell me what type of event you are planning and the time/place/date you have in mind. I’m happy to discuss the details including my availability and fee. Obviously, the more lead-time we have the more likely it is that the date will be available so it helps to plan ahead! If you are interested in a particular date but need time to decide before make a firm commitment I’m happy to hold the date on a “first refusal” basis until I hear back from you. If someone else inquires about the same date before I hear back from you I’ll contact you and offer you a chance to confirm before booking the date with another client. That’s all it takes. Simple huh? . Call or write today and let’s get started!